Ontolgy Web Language (OWL)

Sunday 30 December 2012


Assalamualaikum my friends..
     
        This time let's talk about OWL based on what I already know.. Hee.. If I’m wrong please fix me.. Lets continue, OWL is one of the type of semantic web and OWL is stands for Ontology Web Language and OWL is used when the information in documents needs to be processed by applications.. Beside that it represents the meaning of terms and the relationship between terms..

       OWL provides three sub languages which is OWL Lite, OWL DL and OWL Full.. Each sub language has their own features.. OWL Lite is when it need hierarchy classification and simple constraints.. OWL DL used when the user want the maximum expressiveness.. and Lastly OWL Full is use when they want maximum expressiveness and the syntactic freedom of RDF..

       Umm, I think that all for today.. Insyaallah next time we meets agains and good luck for Final Exam.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment