JSON.

Saturday 29 December 2012


Assalamualaikum my friends.



        Last time I said that post would be the last post for this semester but I can’t do that because there is something that I need to do. I need to complete post the chapter that I learn in class for the whole this semester and I just know that. Hee.

         Let’s continue, I already read the note about JSON and Alhamdulillah that I understand what is JSON is about. Before this I just know from my classmate that JSON is much like “database”. I think that is not a right word to describe JSON.


        Actually JSON is data interchanging format. The true is JSON is much like the XML. The purpose of JSON is to transport the data without refreshing the page. Sound that like much similar with AJAX right. It is because the key idea of JSON is from AJAX.

        Here I give the example of JSON for your better understanding and you know what JSON look likes is.

                 eg:

                 {“students”:[
                 {“Name”:”yashah”, “course”:”cs”},
                 {“Name”:”nur”, “course”:”cs”}
                 ]}

Explanation:
                JSON is plain text, self describing, hierarchical and uses array.
                The JSON object is written inside square bracket. The object is separated by coma (,) and it
                may contains multiple of object.
             


0 comments:

Post a Comment