browser..

Friday 30 November 2012

Assalamualaikum my friends..

    This post also is a part of my assignment, my mark would be deducted if I'm failed to post it.. hee~.. so, regarding to our topic there are several well known browser such as Internet Explorer, chrome, firefox, safari and etc.. which is the best is among them.. Before this Internet Explorer is the best browser and most of people use it.. Lately chrome is the best browser and most of people love to use it.. It is follow by firefork, internet explorer, safari and so on..

     why chrome  is becoming the most  popular browser nowadays.? Based on my study chrome is more lighter, interactive, fast and user friendly rather that others browser.. That why the number of people increase rapidly in year 2010.. 

            

0 comments:

Post a Comment