..Internet vs internet..

Friday 30 November 2012

Assalamualaikum my friends..

         wow, we already in week eleven.. did you realize it.? we never thought it right.. It that mean that we are at the end of the semester..  Only three week left before study week.. On this stage that a lot of assignment that we are need to submit.. This post also is a part of my assignment.. hee.. I'm already forgot about it, thank  goodness that mdm Shahniza remind us..

        So, what is differences between "Internet" and "internet".? It is obvious the differences between them is "I" with capital letter  and another "i" with small letter right.. hee.. I'm just kidding.. so, truly the main differences between them is Internet is for world wide web (www) which mean global and  internet is for intranet.. For example internet is LAN network and Internet is large scale of internet..

             

0 comments:

Post a Comment