~SOAP~

Friday 23 November 2012

Assalamualaikum my friends..

             Alhamdulillah,  we meet once again.. How about your weekdays.? It's a  little bit tired right.. That a lot of assignment that we are done and we are going to be done right.. hee~..  Umm, today I'm would like to share with you what is SOAP is all about (based on my knowledge).. SOAP != "sabun".. Actually SOAP is one of several type of web services..

              SOAP is stands for Simple Object Access Protocol.. And what is SOAP.? SOAP is communication protocol between application and server..  It's a format for sending message through the internet and it's using XML.. There are several element that should have in SOAP which is envelope, header, body and parameter.. umm.. I'm running out of idea, maybe I'm should do some reading before I'm going to write.. Insyaallah it be continue.. hee..

              Happy Holiday with fully of assignment, and make sure you do it because due date is near my friends.. hee~..




     OR

0 comments:

Post a Comment