regenerated..

Friday 19 October 2012

Assalamualaikum everyone..

            Did you miss me.? Hee~. it have been so long that I not updated my blog. I'm sorry about that, so many things happen on me for the last two week before. It hard for me to tell you what it is, but I'm going to face it because I want to tell it. hee~. Last week my things were stolen by someone that I don’t know. My laptop, hard disk, thumb drive, wallet, phone and etc are gone, just like that. It's really hard to accept but slowly I'm accepting it. I'm always hopes that all of this is just a dream and when I'm wake up, all is going to be fine. Hee~. But this is not a dream but reality and reality is always painful. I hope something much much much better is happens on me next time because I'm believe that Allah is going to plan something much better for me. Insyaallah.. 



(Kita merancang dan Allah jua merancang dan sebaik-baik perancangan itu adalah dari Allah.) 
Wallahualam..

0 comments:

Post a Comment