I'm Free..

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Assalamualaikum wbrt..
   
          Hai, how are you my friends.? Did you feel well today.? I hope all of you are in good condition, insyaallah.. umm.. For  your information last Saturday is my last day with RoR.. After this i dont have to attend a class during saturday and sunday.. so i get back my weekends.. yeahh, I'm free.. Hee~..


          I hope knowledge that i have from this class i can implement it for future, it was worth it.. Even though i need to sacrifice my weekend for five week.. The most important things is i learn something from this class and this is really helpful for my final project, maybe.. Hee~.. I with my partner planed that  we  are going to use RoR to develop  our system.. Hopefully everything is going well.. Amin..
       

0 comments:

Post a Comment