AidilAdha..

Friday 26 October 2012

Assalamualaikum wbrt..


           It's not to late if I want to wish "Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha" to all my friends.. Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah that we are give longer live and good healthy to meet again this day.. so, how about your "Hari Raya".? It is fun celebrating with your family.? it's fun right.. As usual, every time raya i will eat a lot of food.. Hee~.. This day just came two times in a year,  "Hari Raya Aidilfitri" and "Hari Raya Aidiladha".. so dont waste it.. Hee~.. But at the  end of the day I'm having stomach ache.. arghhh, it is useless to regret it..   
           
         usually "ibadah korban" will do it at the same day with Hari Raya  Aidiladha but this year it is postpone to tomorrow.. maybe today is Friday, it is not enough time to do it because today have "solat jumaat".. That why it is postpone to tomorrow, it make sense right.. so, tomorrow I'm going to help my father and their friend.. Hopefully everything is going to be fine.. 

           Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all Muslims, especially to my Muslim friends.. Enjoy the day and  to all Malaysians, enjoy the holiday.. and after this I'm going to continue my Mid Term Break that fully with pressure and stress because that a lot of  assignments that i need to do it.. Hee~..
  
Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all muslims..

0 comments:

Post a Comment