What should i write..?

Sunday 16 September 2012

Assalamualaikum to everyone..
I always dream that i want to have my own blog that I can share anything that I want, but for some issues, I never did until now. But this time I’m deciding to start my blog because my lecturer asks to do it. Hee~. Actually, it's my assignment during this semester. Thanks for make my dream become true Mdm Nor Shahniza Kamaal Bashah. Without your encouragement i don’t know when I’m going to become blogger.

But I’m face a little problem, as you can see the title above i don’t know what I’m going to write on my first post. For me, the first post is really important because it sets the impressions for the blog, not just for the blog but for me as well. So, I’m deciding that my first post i would like to share about my personal details and what i will blogging about soon.

Hi, My name is Muhammad Shaheer Iqmal Bin Shamsuddin. I’m 21 years old and now I’m studying at UiTM Shah Alam taking BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (HONOURS) NETCENTRIC COMPUTING. So, about what I’m going to blogging soon I would like to share anything that cross on my mind. Actually I would like to share knowledge that can give some input when you read it. I really hope that what I write can be meaningful to others.

Umm. Lastly but not least I’m really appreciated if you can leave feedback, give some comment. If I’ doing right support me, but if I’m doing wrong, please advise me, teach me. 


Thanks for reading. Lets leave your comment and follow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done. Its great. I like it.keep it up. :D

Unknown said...

"Thanks for reading. Lets leave your comment and follow."

welcome,i already leave a comment but not sure to follow you or not

Post a Comment