Setsentrik or Netcentric.?

Monday 24 September 2012


Assalamualaikum..
Hi everyone, I’m back with new Entry.. Hee~.. For this entry I would like to write about Netcentric..?? When Mdm Shahniza ask us to write about this, I’m just keep smiling, smiling and smiling.. But my brain is keep looking what is I’m going to write.. Ahh, my brain is going to blow when think about it..

"Kasih Ibu Membawa Ke Syurga"
Before I'm starts it, i have a story to share with you.. This is about my mom.. when her friend asked her what program that i take at UiTM, she said "setsentrik".. Hee~.. That so many time that i told her that is not "setsentrik" but "netcentric".. The same answer that come out from his mouth, "lebih kurang sama la tu".. Hehe~.. Then i said to her "ibu, lepas ni kalau sapa-sapa tanya abg amik kos apa, ibu cakap je abg amik komputer sains.. senang org paham.. x de la org tu tecengang je.. Hehe~.." we laughed together (urmm, I miss her)..


So, lets continue.. Most of us don’t know what netcentric is about.. Actually I'm also not really sure what is  it..  From what that I know "Netcentric is a combination of three major subject which is networking, web development and system”..  This information I get from my previous coordinator Mdm Maziah, actually she asked me to take this program.. She said Netcentric is new program that offer from UiTM and maybe when I’m graduate it will easier to get a job.. I hope so.. Insyaallah.. 


"Open to extensibility and close to change (Titiwangsa,2012)."

0 comments:

Post a Comment